The College regards the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as important to our successful operations and to the maintenance of confidence of those with whom we deal and work.
In particular we aim to:
- Observe the conditions in the Data Act regarding the fair collection and use of personal information.
- Meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which we process personal information.
- Collect and process appropriate personal information, only to the extent that it is needed to fulfill our operational needs or to comply with any legal requirement;
- Ensure the accuracy of any personal information kept by us;
- Apply checks to determine the length of time personal information is held by us;
- Ensure that the rights of people about whom personal information is held, are able to be exercised fully under the Act;
- Take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard personal information.
Problems Using Our Site?
If you have any problems using this website, please contact the College at email@example.com
Alternatively, ring us on 0141 332 1206.